To request an inspection, please email email@example.com or call 423-434-6232 to leave a message. Additional resources on the inspection process are available below.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
FEES & APPLICATIONS8 documents
- Building Permit Fee Schedule
- Application & Fees - Electrical Permit
- Application & Fees - Fire Prevention Permit
- Application & Fees - Gas Mechanical Permit
- Application - Permit & Plan Review
- Application & Fees - Plumbing Permit
- Application & Fees - Sign Permit
- Application & Fees - Temporary Sign Permit
INSPECTION INFORMATION4 documents
- Inspections & General Information Guide This document provides an overview of the inspection process for projects within Johnson City.
- A Guide to Common Mistakes This document provides examples of common mistakes to avoid prior to scheduling your inspection.
- Special Inspections Guide for TN
- Shower Pan Inspection
CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS11 documents
DESIGNER & GENERAL SUPPORT INFORMATION32 documents
Designer Support Information9 documents
- Dumpster Location Requirements
- Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG Policy)
- Fire Truck Dimensions & Turn Around Information
- Johnson City Design Criteria
- TN Registrant Letter of Assurance
- Site Plan Example - Residential
- Manufactured Home Permit Information
- Reference Manual for Building Officials & Design Professionals
- Deck Construction Guide IRC 2018