The City of Johnson City Finance Department is responsible for managing all the fiscal affairs of the City. The department is under the supervision of the Finance Director/City Recorder/Treasurer, and is comprised of four divisions: Administration, Accounting, Collections, and Records.
The Finance Department is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial and management information and guidance to the City Commission, City Manager and Department Heads, to assist in making sound financial decisions. This department is also responsible for debt management, investments, tax and other revenue collections, public records requests and the development of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Our Comprehensive Annual Reports are listed below:
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
APPLICATIONS - Beer / Business / Taxi / Vendor11 documents
- Beer License Application
- Beer License Application - Temporary Occasion
- Business License Application
- Business Tax Account Change Form
- Certificate of Compliance Form and Application - Retail Package Store
- Home Occupation Form
- Special Event Vendor Permit Application
- Street Vendor Permit Application
- Taxi Cab Renewal Form
- Taxi Permit - Vehicle for Hire Application & Renewal
- Transient Vendor License