The City of Johnson City is pleased to offer an array of convenient online services. The City accepts e-payments for fees, taxes and fines, and provides electronic services for purchasing event tickets, signing up for Parks and Recreation activities, reserving picnic shelters, and filing Tennessee business taxes.
PAY PROPERTY TAXES
PAY TRAFFIC TICKET
PAY UTILITY BILLS (WATER/SEWER & GARBAGE COLLECTION)
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP
- Apply for Building, Trade, and Sign Permits
- Apply for Rezoning, Annexation, Certificates of Appropriateness, Variances, or Special Exceptions
- Submit Documents for Concept Plans, Subdivision Plats, or Re-Plats
- Check your application statuses, pay fees, and review permit documents
- Upload revisions to existing projects
- Search for Property Information
PAY BY PHONE
To pay city utility bills by phone, please call 877-768-5046
Phone payments will incur a fee when used. Please have your account number and credit/debit card number ready when calling to make a payment.
Just complete this form receive your bill by email only!
AVOID LATE FEEs AND CREDIT CARD FEES
Sign up to pay your utility bill automatically using BANK DRAFT and never worry about late fees or extra charges.