225 S. COMMERCE ST.
Founders Park is a 5-acre greenspace located in downtown Johnson City. Completed in 2014 as part of a stormwater retention project to mitigate flooding, the park offers an amphitheater, walking paths, a creek, and a variety of public art. Adjacent to the park is a large open-air pavilion.
Both Founders Park and the Founders Park Pavilion are available to rent for special events. The fee structure for rentals is below.
- Founders Park Entire Park (Full Day) $500
- Founders Park Great Lawn (Half Day) $310
- Founders Park Great Lawn (Full Day) $360
- Founders Park Pavilion (Half Day) $300
- Founders Park Pavilion (Full Day) $450
- Founders Park Amphitheater (Full Day) $250