Johnson City Parks and Recreation offers two youth soccer seasons each year; in the spring andand fall. Registration for spring is open starting the last Monday in January until the last day in February. Games will usually begin the 2nd week of April, lasting about 8-weeks including the end of season tournament. Registration for fall league is normally taken starting the Monday after July 4 until the second week of August. Games will usually begin the Tuesday after Labor Day. Fall season will last about 9-weeks, including the end of season tournament.
- Each participant will play in every game.
- Children will practice 1-2 times per week, which begins a few weeks prior to the season.
- Children are placed on teams according to their age (as of August 15) and their school district.
- Children ages 6-15 will be placed on an all-boys/all-girls team.
- Ages 3-5 will play coed.
- Shin guards are required.
|Location||Civitan and Winged Deer Parks|
|Early Registration||Jan. 28 – Feb. 28|
|Late Registration||After Feb. 28 a $20 late fee applies|
|Practice Begins||March 16|
|Games Begin||April 6|
|Times||Game times vary|
|Cost||$25/city resident $30/non-city resident|
|To register||Register online at www.myjcparks.org , or complete the PDF form here & return in person at the Athletic office at Winged Deer Park, 4137 Bristol Highway, Johnson City.|
|For More Information||423-283-5822|
| 3-5 Co-ed League
6-7 Girls League
6-7 Boys League
|8-9 Girls League
8-9 Boys League
10-11 Girls League
10-11 Boys League
|12-13 Girls League
12-13 Boys League
14-15 Girls League
14-15 Boys League