Lakeside Concert Series Kick Off
Winged Deer Park @ Goulding Amphitheatre - 7pm
Bring your lawn chairs, picnic basket, and your dancing shoes. Johnson City Parks and Recreation department presents their free Lakeside Concert Series taking place at Winged Deer Park’s Goulding Amphitheatre off Carroll Creek Road. Sponsors include Bristol Broadcasting, DOTHERT Recording Studio, Johnson City Parks and Recreation, and the News and Neighbor.
This year’s concert schedule is as follows:
• Thursday, July 14, 7-9 p.m. – Bakersfield Band
• Thursday, July 21, 7-9 p.m. – Southern Countrymen Band
• Thursday, July 28, 7-9 p.m. – Benny Wilson Band
• Thursday, Aug. 4, 7-9 p.m. – Ivy Road
• Thursday, Aug. 11, 7-9 p.m. – Lauren Cole Band
• Thursday, Aug. 18, 7-9 p.m. – Gospel Night
• Thursday, Aug. 25, 7-9 p.m. – Kids Our Age
• Sunday, Sept. 11, 6-8 p.m. – Johnson City Symphony
For more information, call (423)283-5815, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.facebook.com/jcparkstn
MORE GOING ON
- For more City events, please follow us here.
- For more Freedom Hall Civic Center events, please follow us here.